Wednesday 18 May 2011

Homekeeper's Journal





This week’s Journal is all about Home and Garden

This week in my kitchen ………
There's not a lot going on this week. My husband has been working until dark each evening trying to get a job finished before we go on vacation next week. We've been eating light. Salads, sandwiches, pizza

My gardening thoughts this week …….
I'm hoping it stops raining so we can get the rest of the garden in. I also hope the rain we've had doesn't ruin what's already been planted.

What I’d like to can, freeze or put up this year ……
Everything! Grocery prices are going up and up but unfortunately my grocery budget is still the same. So I hope to can, freeze, and dry as much as I can this year.

My plans for my home this summer ……
We have so many projects going. I would like to finish up some of the things we've already started.

This absolutely positively has to be done to my home this year ….
I have so many things! We have two new toilets and new linoleum sitting in our sun room so I would like to get the bathrooms finished. We also need to finish up our kitchen project we started 2 1/2 years ago! I guess the last thing would be to finish the privacy fence around our yard.

You can participate with your own entry by visiting Sylvia at Christian Homekeeper.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...